Again, the kids walked to the store to buy bread for breakfast. Afterwards, we packed our belongings and headed to the other beach on the Victory Island Bay side. There we found white sand and the kids loved it. We were there for about 1.5 hours then parted ways and headed towards Havnsos. This is where my Aunt Margit's summer house is. We arrived around 1:00 for a wonderful lunch. We then played some badmington. Tbe kids then thought it would be fun to get their water guns out while we weren't looking and spray the adults. I lost once Emily cheated and dumped the bucket of water on me. I'll get her back when the time is right. Afterwards, we all drove to the train station so that Margit could catch the train to Copenhagen, and on to her house. We drove on home from there. We all then showered, made dinner and ate in our P.J.'s.
(I'm still searching for the pics we took here...hmmm).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOW FUN! it looks so beautiful there... You are doing a great job with this BLOG'N stuff! love yall...
Post a Comment